mPulse is looking for talented and insatiably curious Engagement Strategists to design and tailor engagement solutions that make healthy behaviors easier to learn, do and sustain.
You'll help kids quit vaping and seniors age well in their homes. You'll help millions improve their self-care and mental health. You'll help people keep up with their health screenings, take their medications as prescribed, and even live engaged lives with chronic conditions.
Rooted in applied behavioral science, you'll harness a cutting edge set of engagement tools, content and technology for leading healthcare organizations, and you'll have a great team there to support you. You will lead client engagement strategies from research and program design and build to launch and optimization.
You'll tailor engagement programs to understand, educate and activate individuals to make healthy changes and healthy choices. You'll start millions of healthy conversations by orchestrating omnichannel programs on SMS. You'll help guide health populations to streaming health educational experiences that drive awareness, skills and rich data to personalize their health journey.Benefits
Permanent Flexible Hybrid work schedule (remote), Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Prescription drug coverage, 401K, 401K with company match, Life Insurance, Health Spending Account (HSA), Flex Spending Account (FSA), Paid holidays, Phone/Internet Stipend, Paid time off, Employee Referral Program, Community service programsCulture
Company Mission and Highlights:
mPulse Mobile is reimagining health engagement to inspire healthier lives and deeper relationships between healthcare organizations and their consumers. Healthcare's leading Conversational AI platform combines with award-winning health education for the streaming age to deliver tailored digital health engagement that educates and activates healthcare consumers. With over a decade of experience, 150+ healthcare customers and nearly 1 billion conversations annually, mPulse Mobile has the data, the expertise and the solutions to drive healthy behavior change.
mPulse Mobile delivers wellbeing for the streaming age through a modern learning platform and cinematic content created with popular experts. Offering custom and licensable content solutions, mPulse Mobile helps health innovators reach more people and lower costs to serve and improve health outcomes. Combined, these solutions have a proven ability to reach and engage vital member populations with learning expertise and rich media health education experiences, enabling health innovators to deliver personalized conversational experiences in preferred member channels and streaming content formats.
Accountability - Take ownership. Execute with intent. Exceed client expectations.
Recognition - Be positive. Encourage others. Celebrate success.
Collaboration & Learning - Share what you know. Listen openly. Stay curious.
Thrive - Cultivate well-being. Be inclusive. Find balance.
Innovation - Inspire creative solutions. Activate consumers. Drive outcomes.
Commitment - Work with purpose. Make an impact. Help us win.
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Lead engagement strategies that activate health populations across health verticals (ex: Health Systems, Employer, Health Plan, and Medicaid/Medicare)
- Tailor program design using population health data (SDOH, Health status, Claims, etc), response data (what people say), and engagement data (what people do)
- Design, launch and optimize interactive text message workflows that engage users and drive them to healthy behaviors
- Remove friction across the user journey from messaging to deeper content experiences
- Demonstrate high standards and attention to detail while juggling multiple clients and projects
- Bring subject matter expertise to support client upsells and new sales and product enhancement
* Experienced leading digital health engagement strategies* Applied behavioral science background with ability to design for empathy and evidence
* Intuition for how to compel an audience to pay attention and take action
* Passion for driving health outcomes and business goals
* Experience designing omnichannel solutions (Email, SMS, IVR)
* Ability to turn complex data into human insights and visual storytelling
* Ability to tailor strategies for cultural sensitivity or differences in health populationsBehavioral Competencies:
* Attention to Detail
* Independent Self-Starter
* Highly Organized
* Critical Thinker
* Problem Solver
* Excellent Communicator
* Ability to Prioritize
* Team Work & Collaboration
* Multi-Tasker with Strong Sense of UrgencyFluency in Spanish PreferredRequirements
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Behavioral Science, Cognitive Psychology, Population Health or related discipline
3+ years of experience leading digital health strategies
Analytical, creative and innovative in solving difficult problems
Experience in research methods in behavioral science and exploratory data analysis
Highly organized in own work process
Ability to guide messaging strategy that informs content teams
1-2 years of experience with SQL, R or PythonEqual Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.