We are looking for talented designers with EXPERT skills in POWERPOINT, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Excel. The ideal candidate has a degree in graphic design and an analytical mind because we are passionate about visually simplifying complex concepts. Since we work in the field of litigation, ATTENTION TO DETAIL is imperative as well as an ability to WORK EFFICIENTLY and remain cool under stressful conditions. We want ambitious, SELF-SOLVERS. The job can involve long, unpredictable hours and travel both within the United States and overseas, but when not travelling, there is plenty of opportunity to work remotely from the comfort of your home. We are a growing company with limitless opportunity for career advancement and highly competitive compensation and 401K and profit share plan.
* Work with legal team and other designers to develop clear, impactful visuals to accompany presentations to jury, judge, tribunal or government entity.
* Follow client direction either in-person or remotely during the editing process. This process requires an intense attention to detail and a constant focus on improving the consistent look, layout and impact of presentation elements.
* Analyze key elements of trial and find ways to simplify the difficult concepts visually for easy comprehension by intended audience.
* Present ideas and graphics to legal team showing in-depth understanding of legal goals and strategy.
* Forge, manage, and maintain high-level relationships with clients.
* Proficiency in Adobe and Microsoft suites with an efficient design process.
* Strong interest in turning complex concepts into simple visuals.
* Keen attention to detail and desire to constantly improve on quality of product.
* Thrives working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while handling multiple tasks through completion.
* Willingness to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
* Ability to take initiative and understand tasks quickly with minimal supervision.
* Must be comfortable working with demanding clients under stressful conditions while presenting a positive image in meeting and work sessions
* Must be willing to travel onsite with client at their offices or trial (1 day - 3weeks) when needed