The Pace MN Environmental Lab, Metal team based in Minneapolis, MN is seeking a motivated individual to join their team, as Lab Tech 2 Tech. If you are looking to start your rewarding career as a steward of our environment and public health, please apply today! t and improve our health. Pace delivers the highest standard of testing and scientific services in the market. We offer the most advanced solutions in the industry, backed by truly transparent data, a highly trained team, and the service and support that comes from four decades of experience.
Pace's Minnesota Environmental Lab utilizes state-of-the-art equipment and their team of experts to provide comprehensive emissions testing services to our nationwide network of industrial manufacturers, consulting engineers, and government agencies.
- Prepares lab for daily operations, including stocking materials, equipment, safety, cleanliness, and related areas.
- Supports analytical testing process using standard lab support knowledge in the collection and review of conditions, including preserving samples, completing sample preparation, documenting and communicating results.
- Picks up, transports, and maintains results, samples, documents, materials and other items as needed.
- Disposes of laboratory materials and samples using well established guidelines and instructions.
- Reviews, completes and processes standard degrees of logs, documents, databases, and related materials and information.
- Supports in departmental functions compliant to rules, regulations and guidelines.
- Support in researching issues and recommend solutions.
-Familiarization with EPA and ASTM methodologies as applicable to trace metals determination.
-Familiarization with routine calibration practices and procedures.
-Familiarization with ICP-OES, ICP-MS, and/or CVAA technology calibration, maintenance, and operation.
- 401(k) with matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Travel Compensation Program - Paid Travel Expenses
- QSTI Certification Assistance
- Monday - Friday (M - F, 8am to 5pm)
- Must have High School Diploma. AS or BS degree preferred (Environmental Science or related field is ideal)
- Experience in related studies or work is preferred; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.