Starkey is looking for a creative, hard-working Presentation Designer! The Starkey Education and Training Department is the largest provider of online continuing education to hearing care providers in the U.S. In addition, our internal training demands are requiring a balance of live classes and virtual class delivery. This position assists the content developers with the design, development, management, and delivery of these programs. In addition, events and conferences are a large focus of our organization and this role will provide necessary support. This position uses Power Point in content development and this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is skilled in this program!
We will be reviewing portfolios for this position. Please attach the link or documentation to this application with your resume!
Hearing is key to our health and happiness. Starkey is much more than the hearing aids we produce. We are in the business of connecting people and changing lives. We believe being able to hear the world and the people around us is as essential to the human experience as breathing. Many recent advances are already being recognized as disruptive technologies that have positioned Starkey hearing aids as the industry's first devices that go beyond providing just audiological amplification. Our hearing aids now incorporate Artificial Intelligence, embedded activity sensors, language translation and transcription services, as well as an always-on personal voice assistant.
- Degree in instructional design, distance education, instructional technology, instructional systems, or closely related field
- Expert level of experience with presentation software (PowerPoint)
- Presentation design experience (2 years minimum)
- Experience with multimedia authoring tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe AfterEffects
Our instructional designer will:
- Design and develop multimedia learning materials (PowerPoint) as needed for distance and corporate education
- Design and develop interactive online learning materials which may include video demonstrations, simulation, and animation to enhance learning
- Work with content developers on the design of on-line teaching materials and templates for adult learners
- Provide instructional design strategies to educators and trainers who are developing content for courses
- Teach content developers about methods and strategies for successful delivery of courses to adult learners
- Coordinate and integrate learning materials with the Learning Management System
- Assist and support content developers in the Education Department with course and content management, assessment tool that would be used in the Learning Management System and learning platform.
- An experienced team built around a culture of professional growth and knowledge-sharing
- We celebrate innovation - finding creative ways to serve our customers better than anyone else
- Global leader in the design, development, and distribution of comprehensive hearing technologies
- We serve with passion, purpose, and excellence
- Here's the bottom line - we work so people can hear!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Starkey Hearing Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Vet/Disabled.