TLC Companions provides non-medical services in the comfortable and familiar surroundings of the client’s home. Our companions are all fully screened, bonded, and trained in CPR, first aid, and lifting assistance. Whether the care needs are confined to the client’s home, or include transportation to and from appointments, shopping and social gatherings, TLC Companions is your first choice for Tender Loving Care.
In-home Care Companions for Seniors:
- New position, flexible hours. Duties include: general housekeeping, laundry, shopping, appointment assistance, meal and snack preparation, and other activities as directed.
- Must have reliable transportation, clear background check and DMV, and ability to manage a flexible schedule. CPR, first aid, lifting training a plus. Training provided.
- Strong communication and observational skills to provide daily reports to supervisors and communicate any changes in client’s situation. Create and maintain meaningful relationship with client’s family, as appropriate.
- Strong desire to help seniors maintain independence within the context of the care plan, support clients’ involvement in decision making, social activities, and other areas that contribute to the client’s sense of accomplishment and well-being.
- Location: W/SW Minneapolis, western suburbs.
If interested, please respond with a cover letter, copy of your current resume, and references to: