The Estate Claims Specialist will process and file probate claims in Decedents' estates across the country.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accurately file/present claims
- Perform quality control validations of estate data to meet internal and client requirements to ensure proof of claim packages are accurate and complete.
- Complete thorough estate match reviews to ensure accurate matches of client information vs. probated estate info in a secondary role/back-up capacity to Estate Data Specialist.
- Process any returned claims accurately and efficiently to support our business and client needs as necessary in a secondary role/back-up capacity to Sr. Estate Claims Specialist.
- Process and respond to ad-hoc client requests by communicating directly with Operations Managers, Client Liaisons, and Account Representatives.
- Process filing fee checks to be accompanied with claims as required.
- Research missing estate data to ensure proprietary database remains current.
- Assist with ongoing and ad-hoc post claim documents (Agree to Satisfaction Release of Claim, Satisfaction and Release of Claim, Withdrawal)
- Understand and adhere to Company information, security and privacy responsibilities as detailed in the Information Resource Usage Policy, Employee Manual, and client specific publications.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education Requirement: High School diploma or GED equivalent
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to sit or remain sedentary for entire work shift.
- Strong attention to detail - thorough, organized, and performs quality work and maintains a high standard for accuracy.
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Problem solving, research, analytical and project management skills.
- Competently and professionally communicates with clients and other stakeholders
- Regular attendance.
Our unique, supportive, and compassionate culture is what our employees love about DCM Services!
Your next great career move could be a click away. Apply now!
"An Equal Opportunity Employer"