|Position:||Member Advisor - Member Relations Call Center|
Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union is growing and expanding. To keep up with our growing membership base, we're hiring more Member Advisors for our contact center to help each of our members have a meaningful banking experience.
Affinity Plus Core Values:
- We trust people and are sincerely committed to building a relationship founded on trust with each person we serve
- We make a difference in people's lives, one person at a time.
- We believe in the goodness of people and know they deserve better.
- We do what's right for every member, every time.
- We value the uniqueness of each person we encounter.
Who is a Member Advisor?
Member Advisors are the face of Affinity Plus - you get to do it all! Whether you are working with members over the phone, via email or through online chat, you build relationships and own the experience with every member you interact with. Yes, you heard it right! You get paid to take the time to get to know people and there are no cold-calling or quotas here!
What does it take to be a Member Advisor in our Contact Center?
- Innate ability and drive to build open and honest relationships with each and every member, all while on the phone, via email or through chat
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills - You have the freedom to be creative!
- Independent decision making and ability to prioritize tasks
- Communicate efficiently and effectively through over the phone or written communication - being bilingual is a plus!
- Listen, analyze, and advise members with their own finances - You are empowered to make the decision that is right for our members.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast paced environment
- Look for opportunities to better the organization and challenge the norm
- Own the experience with every member you interact with, even if it falls outside your area of expertise; we wear different hats here - We're not one trick ponies!
- Intermediate Computer Skills- You must have the ability to navigate between multiple systems with ease.
- 2 years of extraordinary customer service experience in complex environments
- High school diploma or GED required
What are some of the tasks you may do on a day-to-day basis?
- Build relationships with members beyond finances and earning their trust
- Open membership accounts including, but not limited to: savings, checking, certificates of deposit, Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
- Process deposit/withdraw/transfer of funds in checking, savings, and loan accounts
- Execute wire or ACH transferring of funds
- Instant issue debit, credit, and gift cards
- Assist members with lending applications (consumer and mortgage) while making sound lending decisions
- Answer member inquiries pertaining to member's accounts and budgeting requests while owning the outcome of their requests ensuring future financial success
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Sitting and working at a computer 98% of the day
- Utilizing the phone 90-95%
- Bending, twisting, kneeling, stooping, or crouching when appropriate, on occasion
- Repetitive movements, including but not limited to typing, mousing, phones, etc.
Faribault Member Relations
|This employer participates in E-Verify. Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. If the government cannot confirm that you are work authorized, Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union is required to provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and/or DHS before taking adverse action against you, including terminating your employment. |