is the #1 industrial control and information systems integration company in the Twin Cities. We develop, implement and support control and information systems for our customers, and we are the sole Rockwell Automation Solution Partner in the state of Minnesota.
- We provide full service computer and control systems integration, with expertise in PLC/HMI based applications, software applications, Data Acquisition, Batch Control, Manufacturing Execution Systems, and Internet/Intranet based applications.
- We work in many different industries. Our staff has a proven track record integrating control systems projects for major corporations and up-and-coming operations. We can handle project scopes from small upgrade/retrofit to large expansions/new facilities.
- Our structured approach to projects includes strong internal hardware and software design standards and methods. This is combined with peer design reviews at key project steps to provide continuity in design and a seamless look and feel across all areas.
- We work with our customers to define their needs and select the best equipment and software to accomplish their goals. We are not a manufacturer’s rep for any product lines, so are free to recommend whatever represents the best solution for our customers.
- Our company has grown steadily from its start in 1996 and continues to grow. We offer exciting career opportunities with a great technical staff and excellent benefits including quarterly bonuses. Join a staff of experienced control and software professionals dedicated to client service and successful projects. There are opportunities for professional development and leadership as we grow and continue to serve a wide range of industries.
is now looking for a Control Systems Engineer.
Responsibilities may include:
· Industrial Control Systems
· PLC Programming
· Design/programming of Human Machine Interfaces (HMI)
· Programming/design of real-time database applications
· Electrical design
· Communication networks design/programming
· Estimating and project proposals
· Site commissioning start-ups
· Simulation and Validation of software code