Direct Support Professional
New Directions, Inc.
advocates for, plans, coordinates and provides support and personal assistance to designated individuals with developmental disabilities to assist them in achieving their desired outcomes. These outcomes include but are not limited to sharing places with non-disabled others, growing in relationships, making choices, being respected, and making contributions in the communities where they live and work.
As a team, we promote the full participation of people of all abilities in community and social life. We believe that ALL
individuals have important life-long dreams, including supportive relationships with others, personal well being, financial security, and positive status in their community. It is our responsibility to assist and support consumers in forming and achieving such aspirations. As a company we provide these services in settings such as residential group homes, in-home services, independent living services, and access housing all over the metro area. If you are interested in more information about our company please visit http://www.newdirectionsmn.com/
to access the company website.
Direct Support Professional position requirements
- Applicant must be at least 18.
- Applicant must have their own vehicle.
- Applicant must be able to provide current car insurance.
- Applicant must have a valid driver's license.
- Applicant must have a clean motor vehicle record as defined by New Directions, Inc. Insurance Company.
- Applicant must be able to clear the State of Minnesota Department of Human Services background check.
All new employees are being offered a retention BONUS!
Here is a list of available Direct Support Professional positions within our group homes:
- Part - Time position available in Woodbury home working with 4 developmentally disabled women with various capabilities. Shifts consist of working Monday-Friday 7:30am-10:30am.
- Part - Time position available in Woodbury home working with 4 developmentally disabled women with various capabilities. Shifts consist of working every other Friday (2:30pm-10pm) and Saturday (9am-5pm).
- Part - Time position available in Woodbury home working with 4 developmentally disabled women with various capabilities. Shifts consist of working every other Saturday and Sunday 2pm-10pm.
Interested applicants should submit resume for review or contact Carrie at 651.235.6003 or firstname.lastname@example.org.