MN Mill City TEC, Inc. is seeking an experienced Estimator to join our professional Estimating Department. Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your career in the successful world of wireless, and the construction of the infrastructure that supports it? Then look no further – and apply today!
The successful Estimator collects and analyzes data to estimate project costs of materials, resources, and labor required to furnish customers with accurate proposals in a timely manner. This process requires professional communication with customers and colleagues, while incorporating appropriate considerations and details into the actual proposals. Meeting the customer’s and the company’s expectations with regard to providing a quality service and product, while doing so cost-effectively and efficiently, are paramount considerations for the Estimator at Mill City TEC.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience estimating in general construction/electrical construction
- Degree in construction estimating or related field is preferred
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Valid driver's license with clean driving history and ability to follow company vehicle use policy
- Ability to travel when required
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to follow Mill City TEC’s safety standards
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check
The position is primarily located in a busy office setting, with occasional requirements to conduct site visits as needed for the Estimating function.
Competitive compensation package available.