|Job Title:||Store Manager - St. Louis Park, Golden Valley, Uptown Areas|
|Job Requisition Number:||13-17275|
|Area of Interest:||Store Management|
|Position Type:||Full-Time Regular|
|Job Description:||Caribou Coffee Store Managers may be assigned to any location within an eight to twelve store district. The city indicated on the job opening may not be the exact location of the position. |
At Caribou Coffee, we welcome exceptional managers who care passionately about people - both the Team Members they lead, and the guests they serve. This call-to-service is the trump card for Caribou's success. We've built our mission around it! And when managers foster a true sense of collegiality among Team Members and guests, and take full ownership and responsibility for their stores, there are personal and professional rewards to be had - including financial ones. Clearly, this leadership career is not for everyone. But, it can be a desirable challenge for the right caliber of people - with hard work and fun all wrapped up in one.
Caribou Coffee's investment in management includes all of the elements that go with the position: Helping to generate a top-notch staff to support store goals, ongoing professional training, enforcing high performance standards, and recognizing outstanding service and results. Managers work with a designated District Manager who evaluates, guides and champions store leadership. It's teamwork at its best! Do you think you have what it takes?
Our Caribou Coffee Managers:
* Act as business owners of their stores, with built-in structure and support from Caribou
* Command high standards of themselves, working for the greater good of the Company
* Focus on meeting and exceeding sales goals
* Grow sales by delivering top-quality products through timely and friendly service in clean, pleasant surroundings
* Recruit and hire efficient and friendly Team Members
* Train and develop the Team to deliver excellent guest service each day - providing regular feedback and coaching
* Lead by example, dividing time equally among employees and guests
* Channel successful sales and marketing efforts with local communities
* Develop and maintain relationships with vendors
* Make a positive influence on their communities
Basic Job Requirements:
* At least 1 year of restaurant or retail management experience
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Demonstrated sales building, profit, recruiting, training and basic computer skills
* Flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends and some holidays
We have over 400 stores and we're growing fast: good news for our up-and-coming Managers. But we're also small enough to be highly responsive to the questions and the good ideas our Managers bring to us. We embrace change, and as we evolve, we count on our Managers to keep thinking creatively, communicating with us, and taking an active part in the operational decisions that affect them.
The physical requirements for this position are hearing, speaking, seeing, bending, reaching, lifting up to 30 pounds, and being able to stand for 4 to 8 hours, or the ability to accomplish the physical requirements with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Caribou reserves the right to add, delete or modify these duties and responsibilities at its discretion. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Caribou Coffee is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.