APAC Customer Services, Inc., an EGS Company, is a global leader of Customer Care business process outsourcing (BPO) services and solutions including sales, customer care, technical support, and back-office services. APAC Customer Services’ clients include some of the most recognized brands in the world across all major market verticals. APAC provides end-to-end, multi-channel customer lifecycle support and operates via a world-class technology and operational delivery platform that spans North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa and Asia. APAC provides end-to-end, multi-channel customer lifecycle support across the world. As a result, employees enjoy the opportunity to grow, develop and build long-term careers in exciting industries, supporting the best brands in business, all while accruing tenure with a global BPO leader.
Customer Service Representative
Communicate via inbound and outbound telephone calls with consumers. Respond to customer inquiries and resolve problems. Use computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or trouble-shooting issues to provide high quality customer experience.
- Communicate via inbound and outbound telephone calls with consumers.
- Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
- Accurately document and update records in required systems.
- Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Understand all programs, systems, and procedures necessary to perform job effectively.
- Where applicable, communicate with customer to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
- When requested, up-sell and/or cross-sell products or services to customers where appropriate.
- Communicate feedback and progress to management.
- Maintain diplomacy and tact when dealing with upset or escalated calls.
- Escalate customer complaints and/or calls through the appropriate channel to management.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- Previous customer service and/or call center experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Office environment.
- Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, paid time off and a 401 (k) plan.
We provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Leroy Harmon, Recruiter
James Wash, Recruiting Coordinator