|[Position No Longer Available]|
|Regional Sales Director - Twin Cities|
|The Regional Sales Director (RSD) provides coaching and training on client acquisition, financial planning, and sales strategies to field leaders and financial advisors within their assigned region/territory. Primary metrics for the role are High Value Client Acquisition (HVCA), and percent of HVCA in an active planning relationship. |
The territory for this role is Minneapolis (Twin Cities). The position is virtual and involves regular travel throughout the territory. Candidates currently located within the territory are highly preferred. Travel is over 50%.
|* Provide coaching and training on overall HVCA techniques financial planning, and sales strategies capabilities in 'train the trainer' capacity for field leaders (Branch Office Managers and Field Vice Presidents). Train advisors and leaders on consultative sales skills.|
* Provide group face to face coaching and training to advisors on client acquisition techniques, financial planning and sales strategies.
* Coordinate with other Divisional Director of Sales (through VP of National Sales) on delivering consistent programming and best practices across market groups with regard to client acquisition, financial planning, and sales strategies.
* Coordinate third party and corporate resources for local events, education days, etc. to increase percentage of HV clients with ongoing planning relationships, HVCA, and ensure increased in book of business.
* Deploy sales strategies to leaders and advisors at the local level.
* Drive attendance and engagement at Ameriprise a.m. calls. Coordinate with product wholesaler activities. Partner with Branch Office Manager/ FFVP to develop market group level plans for HVCA, financial planning, and sales strategies uptake.
|* Demonstrated experience with leading field implementation initiatives. |
* Experience working successfully with sales force members.
* Ability to influence advisor and field leader behavior.
* Strong communication, coaching, training and general presentation skills. Self-driven and self-accountable.
* Ability to drive results on a remote basis.
* Outstanding relationship management, negotiation and collaborating/influencing skills in dealing with all levels through various communications channels.
* College degree or equivalent required (MBA in Marketing or Communications preferred) and 5+ years relevant experience required.
* FINRA Series 7, 63/66, 65/66, State licensing may be required.
Series 63 or 66 (State Securities)
Series 65 or 66 (IAR)
|Focused on people, not just our bottom line. |
Here, you'll be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions. You'll work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that's in the best interest of our clients. And you'll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office - and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a company that cares, put a rewarding career more within reach at Ameriprise Financial.