Compass Consultants Inc. has a 50 year history of providing leading edge, professional engineering services, consulting and project management for the telecommunications industry. We have expanded our services to Land Surveying. Our corporate office is located in Perham, MN.
Compass is seeking a Crew Chief to assist Land Surveyor in research, field, and calculation duties for boundary and construction surveying projects. The Survey Crew Chief position is a full time position with a competitve wage and benefit package. This position requires overnight or extended travel.
We prefer the following skills and experience:
- 4 years responsible charge experience
- Experience with Trimble equipment
- Background in Autodesk drafting software
- Knowledge of field survey techiques
- Knowledge of boundary and cadastral computations
- Knowledge of property research
- Knowledge of construction plans and specifications
- Strong mathematical skills
- Good record keeping and handwriting
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of personalities
- Good communication and organization skills
- Valid driver's license with clear record
- Associate degree in a related field, LSIT or Certified Sruvey Technician Level 3 is a plus!
The application deadline is November 6th, so apply now at www.trustcompass.com!