|[Position No Longer Available]|
Performs a variety of clerical duties including coordination of service, handling multi-line switchboards, data entry, appointment setting, filing, and other assorted duties as needed.
Scope of Responsibility:
Individuals assigned to this position will be expected to work independently on a daily basis, but will perform more complex assignments under supervision as needed.Essential Functions:
1. Maintain Service Schedules and Service Requests
2. Maintain general knowledge of Production, Service and Office Schedules3. Coordinate with multiple branch offices
1. As assigned, completes regularly recurring reports, standard forms and letters; maintain recurring and accumulating records
2. May be assigned to a specific function of a regular and recurring nature, such as performing messenger duties
1. 1+ year of experience as office administrator and/ or Service Representative
2. Requires full knowledge of and experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
3. Posses the ability to compose a professional letter and correspond via email in a professional and business-like manner
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principle functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, as well as the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered to an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods, or otherwise balance workload.
The Wellington Window has been a direct manufactured product for over 30 years. An all vinyl window with a solid wood core, avaialable in 55 styles and 90 color combinations with 6 glass options and grids to match. All of this is custom designed by homeowners and manufactured on 1/8" scales by Wellington, then installed by Wellington.