This position works 12 hour shifts on a rotating schedule with regular overtime requirements. Noise level in this environment is loud.
- Operate an Offset Web Press. This includes set ups, running jobs, monitoring inks, maintenance and repair.
- Oversee the operation of the press crew including enforcement safety and environmental policies/procedures, coordination of job duties/responsibilities as related to the job on press, work direction of the crew and provide leadership/direction.
- Be able to troubleshoot when needed.
- Check print quality throughout the shift. Take necessary action to meet quality standards.
- Help make necessary adjustments and repairs to ensure proper operation or the press
- Work safely.
- Be able to enter information in the computer system
- Mechanical aptitude a must
- Operation of a printing press preferred.
- Ability to work well with others
- Able to work any shift including weekends
- Computer experience is helpful
- Able to work alone or with a team
This position includes a full benefit package, health, dental, vision and 401k. EOE