|[Position No Longer Available]|
|Position:||Director, Procedural Care|
|Company:||Maple Grove Hospital|
|Job Location(s):||Maple Grove, MN|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Hours per Week:||40|
|Work Hours (i.e. shift):||Days|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Experience:||8 to 20+ years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Healthcare - Nurses/RNs/Practitioners, Management and Supervision|
|Job Title:||Director, Procedural Care|
|Department:||152900 - MGH-Patient Care Management|
|Facility:||Maple Grove Hospital|
|Employment Type:||Full-Time (Regular)|
|Variable Shift Start-End Time?:||Yes|
|Weekend Requirement:||Occasional Weekends|
|Call Requirement:||Occasional Call|
|Experience Required:||* 8+ years experience in nursing and clinical leadership. A successful track record of progressively increasing responsibilities. |
* Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to express ideas and information (both in written and oral form), clearly and concisely in a manner appropriate to the audience, leading to achievement of organizational goals.
* Demonstrated ability to deal with conflict in a positive manner. Has an awareness of, responds to, and considers the needs, feelings and capabilities of others.
* Ability to be accountable for quality customer service and respond appropriately to a variety of personalities and situations.
* Experience dealing with vendors and contractors; negotiating agreements, building long term synergistic relationships, partnering to deliver cost effective and impactful solutions.
* Demonstrated ability to contribute to development of strategic goals, demonstrate critical and independent thought, provide innovative ideas and successfully deliver solutions.
* Effective leader with strategic orientation; superior judgment and disciplined decision-making approach, analytical, problem solving, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
* Excellent planning, organizational, project, time management, multi-tasking, prioritizing, written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, team-oriented approach and ability to establish rapport quickly and collaborate effectively.
* Effective in meeting and exceeding patient satisfaction, employee engagement, departmental/hospital performance and quality goals.
* Ability to build, maintain and manage relationships and partnerships within departments & industry.
* Initiative and versatility in partnering with internal customers/team members and external partners to identify performance gaps and develop integrated solutions.
* Self-starter; highly motivated with the ability to work independently and/or collaboratively.
* Ability to maintain quality, safety, and infection control standards.
* Solid PC skills to include MS applications, Internet, etc.
* Must be able to read, write and speak effectively in English.
|Education Required:||* Bachelors Degree in Nursing or related field; Masters preferred. Experience may be substituted for part of preferred educational qualifications as appropriate.|
* Current, valid license to practice as an RN in the State of Minnesota required.
|Job Description:||The Director of Procedural Care is responsible for the 24-hour leadership of the Procedural Care Center (PCC), Operating Room (OR), Post Anesthesia Care Center (PACU), Endoscopy (Endo), Sterile Processing Department (SPD), and Surgery Scheduling. Responsibilities of this position include short and long term planning, program and staff development, resource and budget management, quality monitoring and improvement, strategic planning, compliance with regulatory requirements, structures, and processes to ensure quality patient care and patient satisfaction. The Director will maintain technical knowledge to advance the nursing profession and effectiveness and efficiency of departmental operations and will utilize team leadership within the departments to accomplish these goals. The Director will work in cooperation with the Hospital leadership team and Medical Staff to ensure regulations and accreditation standards are maintained. The Director may assume leadership responsibility for other areas of the organization as needed. The Director serves as a role model and leader in demonstrating the mission, vision, values, and guiding principles of Maple Grove Hospital.|
Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer
|License Requirements:||* Current, valid license to practice as an RN in the State of Minnesota required.|