Executive Director of Human Resources
December 1, 2013 or before if available
Starting at $119,888 depending on experience
- A master's degree in the Human Resources field or related field, such as labor and/or employment law, or equivalent experience.
- Three years direct experience in the administration of human resources, preferred.
- Formal training in negotiations and/or labor relations.
- In-depth knowledge of employee benefits.
- Human resources experience in public schools preferred.
- To plan, coordinate, and supervise the operation of the Human Resources Department, so as to enhance the employee opportunities, promote the overall efficiency of the School District, and maximize the educational opportunities available to students.
- To develop, implement and administer the School District's Human Resource policies and regulations.
- To negotiate, implement and administer the School District's collective bargaining agreements with labor unions and enhance labor relations.
- To oversee employee benefits, including self-insured dental and medical programs, in collaboration with Labor-Management Committee.
- To collaborated with the Superintendent, Administrative Council, Principals, Directors, and other district personnel to fulfill the mission and objectives of the Bloomington Public Schools.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until Filled
Submit online application, cover letter, and resume by going to:
For additional information, call Ken LaCroix, Search Consultant (651) 437-7453 or email email@example.com
Bloomington Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Educator and Employer