MasTec North America, Inc. is a leading national infrastructure construction company operating throughout the United States. MasTec - Utility Services' activities include the installation, maintenance and upgrade of communication and utility infrastructure, including but not limited to: communications, electrical and natural gas distribution infrastructure.
At MasTec you'll be joining a family, where we are dedicated to supporting each other and building an atmosphere of teamwork. As part of our team, your opportunities are limitless.
In addition to the valuable skills gained through training and on-the-job experience, MasTec offers competitive pay, including medical, vision and dental coverage, 401K and employee stock discounts.
MasTec Utility Services Group is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. MOS Codes 36A and 36B relate well to this position.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and general office support to the site and regional operations to ensure smooth and effective office operation and maximum efficiency. The Administrative Assistant will act as the primary point of contact for site personnel, including crews and supports the site and region.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, and scanners.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. This position is primarily sedentary, with some filing or lifting required. Must be able to bend and lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
1. A High School Diploma, or equivalent.
2. 2 years of related clerical or administrative experience.
3. Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail and quality of work.
4. Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while managing multiple tasks.
5. Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships and deliver exceptional customer service experience to both internal and external customers.
6. Ability to effectively take action to solve problems while exhibiting sound judgement.
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
8. Ability to be results-oriented, taking initiative to make things happen, accept accountability, and have a "can do" attitude.
9. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
10. Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less.
11. Ability to operate office equipment.
12. Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
13. Invoice entry/SOX compliance filing.
14. Order Office Supplies.
1. An Associate's degree in Business Management or similar, including computer and accounting courses.
2. Experience in a construction or project environment.
Don't miss this great opportunity!
All applicants must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen. Benefits available include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance, a 401k plan and Employee Stock Purchase plan. MasTec is a publically traded company MTZ (NYSE).
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.