Rainbow Tree Companies is creating extraordinary breakthroughs in the tree, plant, pest, and lawn care industry. A fundamental premise of Rainbow Companies is the integrity of our people, products and services. For more than 30 years, Rainbow Tree Companies has been dedicated to scientifically proven-methods and we believe in continuous education, research and discovery as we support and grow as leaders in our industry. Our products and services are guaranteed to give complete customer satisfaction while delivering unprecedented service, performance, quality and value.
The ideal National Sales Leader for Rainbow Treecare is someone who can provide senior level leadership and management to field TM in the execution of the sales strategies. Work with the executive team in the planning, development, and implementation of national sales strategies. Coaches and mentors sales force in all aspects of sales skills and conversations needed to achieve goals in our multiple customer segments. This includes addressing skills, technical aptitude in product utilization, financial and business knowledge, and related behaviors to drive our multiple customer segments. The ideal candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in business, horticulture, or science and 10 years of National sales and 5 years of management experience or any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered. The candidate must be able to assist in the development of business plans by leading and/or supporting while maintaining the corporate vision and values.
• Makes sales contacts, researches customer needs and develops application of products based on customer needs.
o Coordinate, develop outcomes and bring leadership to sales meetings.
• Researches and develops lists of potential customers.
o Follows up on sales leads and makes cold calls to potential customers to uncover new business opportunities.
• Identify and be accountable for the development of the sales team and provide on-going coaching resulting in individual and team growth though creating challenges and opportunities.
• Maintains an up-to-date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets.
• Analyze and communicate sales statistics.
• Establishes and maintains industry contacts that lead to sales
• Responsible with individual and team sales goals aligned with Corporate goals and objectives.
o Work with others to develop and execute strategies to grow a region or territory.
o Manage the Arborlogists (Technical Product Specialists) to expand the utilization of products and protocols.
o Coordinate training with the Science Officer.
o Meet one on one with each team member a minimum of once bi-weekly for status updates.
• Develops and delivers sales presentations and closes sales in a professional and effective manner.
• Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
• Manage and train the utilization of CRM tools to maximize marketing and sales.
• Communicate and work with marketing to generate marketing programs to support goals and objectives.
• Align with Executive Management on annual budget for accounts relating to sales, identify and explain variance.
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills:
Technical knowledge in the areas of science, diseases, insects, chemistry, plant physiology or proficient at learning these areas because of previous experiences. Strong communication skills: Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, ability to lead, teach and mentor others. Experience and proven results in sales and customer service conversations. Experience in developing direct and distribution sales channels that maximize revenue. Ability to manage a sales staff in centralized and remote locations. Ability to develop long term relationships with clients. Strong leadership skills
Experience with CRM tools in sales environment. Excellent PC and Internet skills, including experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Power point or Apple related programs.
Rainbow Tree Company offers a competitive compensation package including medical and dental benefits, 401K, ESOP, life insurance, short and long-term disability, flexible spending account, vacation, and holiday pay, casual atmosphere, on-site workout room, and more.
For immediate consideration, please apply online:
No agencies or recruiters.