HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global's technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet-helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,500 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit .
We are currently seeking a highly driven Salesforce Acquisition Integration Data Specialist to join our Commercial Excellence Merger & Acquisition team in Austin, TX. This role offers the opportunity to join an enterprise which is rapidly acquiring companies delivering secure identity industry-leading solutions to customers around the world.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide guidance and analysis on data migration activities for acquired companies into the HID Salesforce eco-system supporting standard practices across 6 different business areas and multiple geographies.
- Leadership to identify, prioritize and execute acquisition roadmap to drive scalability in the business.
- Understand and support the functional aspects of all migrated objects including Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaigns and Quoting with test scenarios for acquired user to validate UAT integrations.
- Work closely with Oracle Team to integrate Customer & Item Master data for businesses recently acquired through M&A.
- Proactively identify process inefficiencies and streamline or automate them.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and supporting process flows to provide reliable, accurate, and timely visibility into acquisition's source system for data quality.
- Hands-on experience scrubbing data using the validity suite (ie DemandTools, PeopleImport,etc).
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure lead migration and page creation to keep the data clean with accurate prospect data for the acquired company.
- Work with the business owners to develop test case scenarios for functional enhancements which are outside the standard HID processes.
- Self-starter who can identiy and purpose process improvements to streamline Acquisition activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; and a minimum of 3+ years related experience with Salesforce.
- Three to five years of professional experience preferred
- Demand tools experience with data deduplication and multi-table mass manipulation and standardization of Salesforce objects.
- Functional experience in Sales, Service, Community Cloud, and CPQ tools. Experience in highly customized orgs a big plus.
- Salesforce.com Admin and Advanced Admin certified a plus.
- Ideal candidate would have experience working with companies that have made several acquisitions (requiring Salesforce integration) or experience working as a Salesforce consultant.
- Experience successfully deploying technology across an organization, including change management and user training.
- 3+ years of Sales Operations experience, preferably working on multiple Salesforce instances in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment; ability to successfully deal with ambiguity.
- Track record of identifying issues/opportunities and leading development and implementation of solutions in a highly ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies.
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and ability to execute on multiple tasks and projects.
- Self-starter with track record of creativity and innovation; not afraid to "chase down" answers.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with great business sense.
- Excellent oral and written communications skill.
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee works primarily in an office environment, within a well ventilated area, and is exposed to moderate noise levels.
- Compliance with all relevant HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems.
- Travel and fieldwork, including international travel may be required. Therefore, employee must possess, or be able to acquire a valid passport.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which you are hired.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please contact us at email@example.com, to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.