Buerkle Company, including Buerkle Honda, Buerkle Hyundai, Buerkle Acura and Buerkle Collision Center, has been family owned and operated since 1953.
Our dealerships provide a full range of services including sales of both new and used vehicles from a highly trained friendly sales staff, full service mechanical repair and maintenance departments with certified automotive technicians, retail and wholesale parts departments with full courier service, and a state of the art collision center and paint shop providing fast reliable professional service for the company's customers. Buerkle employees take great pride in providing the best possible service to our customers from beginning to end.
Buerkle. Family. Since 1953.
Currently our Buerkle Hyundai dealership is seeking highly motivated candidates to fill the following position:
NEW CAR SALES POSITION within the HYUNDAI SALES DEPARTMENT
Are you motivated and highly competitive? Do you have good communication and interpersonal skills? Do you love cars? If the answer is “yes” then our Hyundai Vehicle Sales Department just might be the place for you! Buerkle top performing salespeople often find that vehicle sales is a lucrative career in and of itself. They earn well-above average wages and have more flexible schedules than even their managers.
Buerkle Hyundai sales team members are organized self-starters who can stick to a tough daily routine that includes prospecting for new customers by telephone, mail and personal contact.
Consumers spend millions of dollars every day on retail merchandise transactions. And because consumers quickly form their impressions by the way they are treated, Buerkle stresses the importance of providing courteous and efficient service. Providing high-quality customer service is a must in auto retailing and Buerkle dealerships strive to meet consumer expectations.
Car salespeople are the front-line professionals who represent Buerkle Hyundai. If you have sales experience, even if it is not with cars, or if you would like to gain sales experience, there are opportunities available. Automotive sales is a dynamic field that can offer advancement.
DUTIES INCLUDE THE ABILITY TO:
- Greet customers ans ascertain what each customer wants or needs recognizing that business is built on customer satisfaction.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain vehicles based on customer needs and desires.
- Describe vehicles and explain use, operation, and care of vehicles to customers.
- Demonstrate use and operation of vehicles including test drives following dealership procedure to obtain proper identification prior to test drive.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs recognizing that business is built on customer satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Obtain and prepare all initial customer information and paperwork required for sale of vehicle.
- Prepare customer for complete sales experience by introducing optional products offered by the F & I department.
- Prepare sold vehicles for the customer delivery prior to customer arrival, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty and paperwork.
- Introduce customers to the service department personnel to emphasize the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership’s service department.
- Maintain a buyer follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Sales Ability - Ability to use appropriate interpersonal styles ans communication methods to gain the acceptance of a product, service or idea.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Competitiveness - Willingness to strive to get ahead or to finish projects.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Presentation Skills - Ability to effectively present information publicly.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Prior sales experience a plus.
Knowledgeable in general computer operation. Ability to learn specialized computer programs including ADP Dealer Management and CRM systems. Ability to become proficient in the use of franchise and dealership web-sites.
Certificates & Licenses
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Must possess a valid driver's license. Must meet and maintain standards for driver acceptability as determined by the insurance company utilized by the dealership.
This position includes four broad areas of activity: personal work habits, prospecting, selling, and follow-up. Candidates must be personable, sales orientated team-workers, and maintain a professional appearance. Job candidates must possess the ability to work independently, act decisively, and have above average planning, math and organizational skills. A consistent personality, dependable nature, and willingness to learn are absolutely necessary to succeed in this position.
- Highly competitive compensation plan that includes generous commissions on sales, pay bonuses and special incentive programs for meeting/exceeding sales quotas.
- Our top three Hyundai sales team members averaged over $1070 per week last year – well over the auto industry average of $859 per week!
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurances.
- Company matching 401k Plan.
- Comprehensive on-going sales & product training.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Car allowance.
- Strong management support.