Minnesota Epilepsy Group provides comprehensive care including differential diagnosis, medical and surgical treatment, and education services for children, teens, and adults with epilepsy. We are a national, state-of-the-art, Level 4 epilepsy center committed to enhancing each patient's quality of life and maximizing seizure control.
We have a unique opportunity for an RN to join our interdisciplinary team in a full-time capacity working with drug/device clinical trials.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in recruiting eligible patients to drug/device clinical trials.
- Work in collaboration with physicians to coordinate care for a specific caseload of patients.
- Coordinate and conduct patient care visits assuring all procedures are in compliance with the clinical trial protocol.
- Complete study specific documents.
- Interact with and maintain close communication with the Sponsors.
- Travel may be required for Investigator Meetings.
- Minnesota RN license
- Previous clinical trial experience is preferred.
- Previous experience with epilepsy/neurology is desired.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple tasks simultaneously with precision and adhere to Sponsor requirements.
- Ability to work as a team with a positive attitude.
- Exceptional organization skills, attention to detail, and effective communication skills.
This position offers weekday hours, a competitive salary/benefits package and free parking.