|[Position No Longer Available]|
|Job Location(s):||Minneapolis, MN|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:||DOQ|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Social Services/Community, Hospital Positions, Healthcare - Behavioral Health|
|Job Requisition ID:||SB11246|
|Paid Time Off:||Yes|
Our clients have bright futures... you can too!
Fraser is serving children and families for over 75 years and is recognized as an innovator in serving those with special needs. Fraser partners with the entire family- parents and caregivers are the experts when it comes to their loved ones. Employees respect our clients by focusing on strengths, unique skills, and talents of each person as an individual. It is our goal to share our expertise with clients to provide the highest quality of care and comprehensive services in all of our education, healthcare, and housing services offered.
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Provide psychological assessment, intervention, and consultation for children and adolescents in the Fraser Autism Program. This candidate will do testing and evaluations, and potentially hold a therapy caseload.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS JOB:
1. Participate in team diagnostic assessment and treatment planning and services for clients with behavioral, emotional, and developmental concerns with an emphasis on autism spectrum disorders.
2. Provide group therapies for siblings, parents, and children.
3. Provide psychological consultation to Fraser Autism Program day treatment staff.
4. Coordinate and provide supervision of training for psychology interns.
5. Attend clinical staff meetings and provide input on peer review.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ALL FRASER EMPLOYEES:
1. Serve as an example of the Fraser Employee Credo: "I am passionate for the client. I am committed to success. I value relationships."
2. Comply with all Fraser policies and procedure requirements, and any applicable regulations.
3. Serve as an advocate for clients served.
4. Actively support Fraser's mission, strategies and change initiatives.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ALL FRASER SUPERVISORS:
1. Create and support a functional team that works together to support the Fraser mission, values, and culture.
2. Collaborate with Human Resources in staff recruitment and retention, staff development, employee relations and cultural development initiatives.
3. Promote professional growth and job satisfaction of staff through mentoring, motivating, developing and coaching.
4. Monitor and ensure individual staff and team productivity or other performance criteria is met.
5. Ensure quality training for all staff, in accordance with regulatory and Fraser requirements and standards.
LOCATION: Any Fraser clinical location, Minneapolis, MN, Bloomington, MN, Anoka, MN
SCHEDULE: Exempt, full-time position: Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week.
1. MA, MS, or Ph.D. in Psychology.
2. Current Psychology licensure from the State of Minnesota.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills in order to interact effectively with clients and other staff and to prepare required evaluations and other written materials
4. Demonstrated organizational skills.
5. Ability to achieve and maintain status of "not disqualified" upon completion of criminal background studies.
6. Position is considered a driving position, valid drivers license according to Fraser policy (please visit www.fraser.org/employment for more information).
This position is posted at www.fraser.org/employment until filled.
In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, Fraser offers its employees much more. We offer a flexible, casual environment which provides employees work and life balance. Our employees say that being part of the Fraser team is being a part of something special; where co-workers genuinely care about the work that we do, and about one another.
Fraser is proud to be an EEO/AA employer.