Contract/Freelance Project Description
Aspen Exteriors is a top-ranked nationwide roofing contractor. In business for over 10 years, we work all across the country in areas with known storm damage to help homeowners settle insurance claims. Aspen has been recognized by Qualified Remodeler Magazine as one of the nation's top 200 exterior contractors and by INC. Magazine as one of America's fastest growing companies.
We are currently seeking a career-minded Sales Rep to join our team.
Whether you are a seasoned veteran in our industry, a sales professional from another industry, or have no sales experience at all, we would love to talk to you about the opportunity to join our team! Our intensive training course will prepare you to be successful in this multi-billion dollar, recession-proof industry. Increasingly active weather patterns across the country make this a better opportunity than ever before. In a down economy, our industry is one that continues to grow exponentially.
As part of our sales team, you would be responsible for:
• working with homeowners in storm damaged areas to generate leads for potential restoration contracts
• providing free inspections of these homes and reporting the damage assessment to the homeowner
• reviewing our credentials with the homeowner, explaining the agreement between Aspen and the homeowner, and signing the service agreement
• assisting customers with filing their insurance claims and explaining the entire claims process
• meeting with insurance adjusters to discuss the scope of damage and turning over the approved construction projects to our production department.
Aspen's support structure allows our reps to stay focused on sales while we handle the logistics of estimating, production, billing etc.
This is a dynamic, fast-paced and constantly changing role that requires you to quickly and successfully develop positive customer relations. You should be highly organized with strong multitasking and communication skills plus the ability to act with a sense of urgency. A willingness to travel is a must. If you are energetic, self-motivated, and a team player, then Aspen Exteriors is the place for you!