E-Commerce Marketing Coordinator
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Provide administrative support for the internet marketing team; organizes and executes internet procedures to ensure effective reporting and transition of products.|
• Add new skus with correct description, pricing, shipping charges, and lead times.
• Send out proofing requests on new products that are about to go online and coordinate any changes.
• Remove old skus, offers, and information from website on a daily basis.
• Continuously research vendor websites for additional content.
• Regularly add new features, benefits, images, videos, and descriptive content to offer pages.
• Work with category managers to add keywords to offers on a weekly basis.
• Must be able to effectively communicate across multiple departments including merchandising, marketing, purchasing, web development, and creative.
• Create and analyze reports from numerous internet vendor reporting tools including Google Analytics.
• Proof website promotional offers including emails, checking for current inventory levels in ERP system, sale price expiration dates, and keycode set up in ERP system.
• Triage incoming emails for product offer content issues. Work with category managers or Tech services to clarify issues. Submit PRF to creative for copy & new images if necessary.
• 2+ years of administrative experience preferred.
• Prior experience providing administrative support for internet or e-commerce preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 preferred.
• College degree in marketing or related field preferred.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required.
• Strong Microsoft Excel preferred.