|Job Title||High Voltage Transmission Business Development (IRC5752)|
|Location||Minneapolis, MN, US|
|Organization||Renewable Energy Groups|
Mortenson Construction is a family-owned, privately-held corporation that began in
Mortenson helps all customers achieve their goals - anywhere in the world. Mortenson maintains its company headquarters in
Our business philosophy is dedicated to trusting relationships, excellence in performing services, and advanced technology in building. We have built a reputation for being a solid and progressive company that is trustworthy, responsible, and a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
* Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Marketing, Business, or related area and 10 years of experience.
* Professional expertise demonstrated through at least 5- 7 years of High Voltage Transmission experience.
* Knows the players in the High Voltage Transmission markets.
* Strategic, self-directed, exceptionally organized, responsive, tenacious, problem solver, collaborative, independent, team player.
* Proficiency in tracking/managing wide range of leads with a focus on follow through and closure.
Up to 75% travel
M. A. Mortenson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Amount of Travel||Up to 75%|