Ziegler CAT has a great opportunity for a Programmer Analyst looking to utilize or develop business analysis skills while being responsible for delivering high quality enterprise level solutions that help create and maintain customer loyalty and improve productivity. The ideal candidate is passionate about understanding business processes and how to utilize technology in order to help drive efficiencies. This person must have a strong customer-service orientation and be comfortable working independently as well as part of a collaborative team.
- Looks for and participates in process improvement opportunities.
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and reviews computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Building and enhancing Business Intelligence solutions utilizing SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS within Microsoft SQL Server.
- Investigates issues, ensures the root problem is understood, and develops and implements effective long-term solutions.
- Designs, develops, and maintains Ziegler applications using current programming languages such as NET, Silverlight, XML, Web Services, and SQL.
- Works in all areas of the software development lifecycle from requirements gathering to implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, related major, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Excellent problem solving skills and a desire to comprehend and master complex technical challenges
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills who is able to communicate with various departments within the company
- Knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- A working knowledge of MS SQL Server, including SSIS/SSRS/SSAS
- Experience working with MS Visual Studio
- Familiarity with Object Oriented programming such as C#/ASP.NET or Silverlight
- Experience working with and developing solutions within SharePoint would be beneficial, but not required
|Join a company with a 90-year reputation as a choice destination for people seeking rewarding, stable careers.|
Ziegler is one of the largest and most successful Caterpillar dealers in the United States. Beyond clean, friendly work environments and state-of the-art equipment, tooling, and machinery, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits covering all the essentials of health, wellness, and financial planning - making life and work more enjoyable and rewarding. Our employees also gain experience respected throughout the industry and access to training and support to advance and achieve professional goals. Ziegler Cat is an EEO Employer.