Our employees make us who we are!
TruStone Financial is a full-service, member-owned credit union that provides simple yet competitive financial tools to empower our members’ financial well-being. Founded by teachers in 1939, TruStone Financial has since grown to the second-largest credit union in Minnesota and our 550+ employees serve more than 200,000 members across 22 locations in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
As we continue to grow, we have not lost that neighborhood feel. Whether our members are stopping in for an auto loan or simply to sip a cup of coffee by the fire, TruStone Financial always wants them to feel welcomed. After all, we seek to be great neighbors above all else! When joining the team, not only will our employees make our members feel at home while empowering their community to make well-educated financial decisions, but they will be able to grow professionally while enjoying a healthy work-life balance. Whether you are interested in a member-facing, support, or management role at TruStone Financial, there’s a position to fit each individual’s career goals.
Our mission, vision and values are at the heart of what we do.
They are equal parts of a whole and together they serve as a benchmark measuring our accuracy of brand execution.
Our Mission: We engage, educate and inspire our members to achieve lifelong financial well-being.
Our Vision: TruStone Financial is a credit union driven to create exceptional financial experiences.
Our Core Values:
Integrity // Act in the best interest of our members.
Collaboration // Think independently. Work collectively.
Simplicity // Deliver frictionless service. Be easy to work with.
Energy // Be tireless in our pursuit of excellence.
Continuous Improvement // Demonstrate an eagerness to learn and evolve.
Our benefits and perks, to name a few.
- Competitive pay and incentive programs for all positions.
- Health insurance with the ability to choose which plan option is best for you – a Traditional Health Plan or Health Savings Plan.
- Affordable dental and vision insurance coverage.
- Earn 22 days of paid time off annually for full-time employees with an equivalent accrual for part-time employees – and, the longer your tenure, the more PTO you’ll have to enjoy.
- 10+ paid holidays each year.
- Up to 16 hours of paid time annually to volunteer for organizations you are passionate about.
- 401(k) with 50% employer match on the first 6% you contribute – plus, after one year of service, an additional 3% safe harbor employer contribution that is immediately 100% vested regardless if you are contributing or not.
- Eligibility for profit sharing opportunities in the form of a contribution to your 401(k) account.
- Employer-paid Short Term and Long Term Disability benefits.
- Employer-provided life insurance up to 2.5x your base salary with the option to purchase additional coverage for yourself, spouse and eligible dependents.
- Reimbursement for higher education expenses of up to $5,250 per calendar year (including tuition, books and activity fees).
- Career development opportunities – including our STEP job shadow program, TruStone Academy certification courses, and more.
- Special employee discounts when you join TruStone Financial as a credit union member.
- Employee activities, events, discounts, and many other great benefits and perks!
Sound like a place you want to be?
Explore career and job opportunities at TruStone today!
TruStone Financial Credit Union is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and all Protected Classes.