Why Work at TruStone Financial?
TruStone Financial's philosophy of "a place of your own" is not only extended to our members, but to our employees as well. TruStone Financial is:
* A great place to work, with a positive and pleasant working environment
* A place where employees are given everything they need to succeed
* A place where employees work together to create an environment which encourages personal and professional growth
* A place committed to a philosophy that recognizes each employee as an important member of the team.
Look no further...TruStone Financial may be looking for you.
TruStone Financial is looking for:
* Motivated professional sales people with superior communications skills
* People that believe quality service is still a priority, whether it's simply a smile or really going that extra mile
* People interested in working in a challenging, changing, team-oriented environment with tremendous growth potential
TruStone Financial is a great place to work. Look at some of the benefits our employees enjoy:
* 401(k) plan
* Credit Union membership
* Dental insurance
* Employee Assistance program
* Incentive programs
* Life insurance
* Medical insurance
* Pension plan
* Pre-tax medical and dependent care savings accounts
* Severance pay
* Sick leave
* Tuition assistance
* Wellness programs
TruStone Financial Federal Credit Union began with a group of eight Minneapolis teachers who decided the best way to have financial security was to help each other. Our Certificate of Organization was applied for on June 18, 1939. On September 21, 1939 TruStone Financial opened for business.
Membership grew slowly in the early years. From 1939 to 1949, the first 100 members joined with assets of $15,000. In the next ten years membership grew to 1,000 with $500,000 in assets. Today, TruStone Financial serves the financial needs of over 58,000 members with assets of more than $600,000,000.
* Apple Valley
* Golden Valley - Tellers/Member Services
* Maple Grove
* Plymouth - Administrative
* St. Cloud