Great Lakes Management
offers professional property marketing, development and management along with asset management and consulting services. We specialize in investment-grade multi-family properties, senior housing including assisted living & memory care communities and student housing properties along with commercial and retail developments. In addition, Gentle Touch Health Initiatives, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Great Lakes Management, is a comprehensively licensed provider of home healthcare services to residents within the senior housing communities being served.
- Great Lakes Management Co. (GLM) has in its 30-year history participated in the development, marketing and management of 80+ new multi-family properties in 5 states.
- GLM currently operates a portfolio which consists of nearly $1 Billion in assets across 40 communities totaling approximately 4,000 rental units, of which 1,800 are senior housing.
- GLM’s senior housing portfolio includes active adult and continuum communities which offer a mix of independent, assisted living, memory care and care suite components.
- GLM serves a diverse group of multi-family owners including private investors, institutional & private capital firms, charitable foundations, not-for-profit organizations and Economic Development Authorities.
- Gentle Touch Health Initiatives (GTH) was formed as a wholly owned subsidiary of GLM in 2006 to create a seamless housing management and healthcare services delivery model. GTH currently delivers the licensed clinical oversight and healthcare services to all GLM-managed communities where health services are being offered.