|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Part-time Evening Receptionist|
|Job Location(s):||Minneapolis, MN|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Hours per Week:||16|
|Starting Salary Range:||$12-$13|
|Required Education:||High School or Equivalent|
|Required Experience:||1 to 20+ years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Retail/Wholesale - General, Admin - Receptionist/Clerical, Auto/Bus Driving|
TempForce, a local woman-owned staffing service, is seeking a receptionist for a western suburbs dealership. This is an excellent supplemental income opportunity! Ideal candidates will be professional with a strong work ethic, and understand the importance of taking care of the customers and providing a good perception at all times. Hours are two evenings Tuesdays and Thursdays (4:30 pm to 9:00 pm) and two Saturdays a month (8:00 am to 3:00 pm or 11:00 am to 6:00 pm) . This is a professional dress code opportunity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Greets customers and determines the nature of their visit in a friendly and professional manner.
2. Communicate to customers the arrival of their license plates.
3. Prospecting of new customers.
4. Support of administrative duties for the General Manager and sales management as requested.
5. Assist with inputting deals into computer with high degree of accuracy.
6. Follow-up, deliver and track all house deals.
7. Exhibits a high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
1. Types memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents; provides clerical support as requested.
2. Cut out newspaper ads daily and provide to sales manager.
3. Assists with office and cashiering as required.
1. Six months previous experience with multi line phones in fast paced professional environment required.
2. Effective and polished interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and computer skills.
3. Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide by 10's and 100's.
4. Intermediate MS Word and Excel skills.
5. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
6. Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record and at least 18 years of age required to drive company or customer vehicles.