|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Websphere Integration Developer/Architect MN|
|Company:||Tryton Solutions, LLC|
|Job Location(s):||St. Paul, MN|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:||Market Rate|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Experience:||3 to 10 years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||IT - General, IT - Software Development, IT - Database|
Responsible for facilitating business process, function and organization design, working collaboratively with business strategists, process owners and subject matter experts. The role focuses primarily on business requirements, workflow and leveraging technology to enable or alter business processes or practices. Responsible for facilitating business process, function and organization design, working collaboratively with business strategists, process owners and subject matter experts. The role focuses primarily on business requirements, workflow and leveraging technology to enable or alter business processes or practices.
Scope of Activities:
• Provide strategic consultation to assigned line-of-business (LOB) customers in defining or designing business processes, functions and organizational structures, as well as in researching, identifying and internally marketing enabling technologies based on customer requirements.
• Facilitate agreement on organizational work models to meet business requirements.
• Consult with business-facing projects and maintain knowledge of their progress.
• Participate in enterprise strategy development, including environmental analysis, opportunity identification, value cases and business innovation portfolio development.
• Participate in enterprise architecture development, including business architecture, information architecture, application portfolio and technical architecture.
• Collaborate with the enterprise program management office on reporting project status, issues, risks and benefits.
• Seek ways to apply new technology to, and reuse existing technology for, business processes; research and provide information on technical trends and competitors' practices relevant to assigned LOB customers.
• Assess near-term needs, using structured interview processes, to establish business priorities; consult with technical subject matter experts and develop alternative technical solutions; advise on options, risks, costs vs. benefits, and impact on other business processes and system priorities.
• Collaborate with other IT functional areas to remain apprised of project status, and inform LOB customer management of progress; conversely, keep IT's technology and service managers aware of key LOB customer issues, identifying and resolving potential problems and conflicts.
• Facilitate development of cross-LOB (enterprise) solutions that combine knowledge of particular business processes and issues, general technological options, and process facilitation techniques.
• Develop, motivate and direct staff to create a team environment, and enable staff to fulfill the LOB customer operating objectives.
• Bachelor's degree & 5+ years of experience in IT, with a minimum of two years in business process design.
• In-depth experience with process redesign methods (such as business process re-engineering, Six Sigma or total quality management) and tools (such as Proforma, IDS Scheer, Computas, Telelogic or Mega).
• Knowledgeable in all aspects of designing and constructing business processes, functions and organizational structures.
• Comprehensive knowledge of facilitation and organization change management.
• Ability to adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs.
• Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills; ability to create original concepts and theories for a variety of projects.
• Ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives and solve problems that involve remote and elusive symptoms, often spanning multiple environments in a business area.
• Conceptual knowledge of new computing architectures and the implementation of networked computing structures emphasizing distributed computing; experience with e-commerce, Web architecture, and Internet/intranet development and implementation a plus.
• Understanding of business process management, workflow and integration methods and tools.
• Statistical analysis skills a plus.
Send a Word copy of your resume to: