Job DescriptionJob Title:
Patient Access Liaison VBusiness Unit
Corporate OfficeJob ID:
Patient Access Navigation Svcs
Allina Hospitals & Clinics is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Allina Commons is the Minneapolis-based headquarters of Allina Hospitals & Clinics, a not-for-profit health care organization serving patients and communities. Approximately 1,600 corporate and administrative service employees work at offices within Midtown Exchange, site of the historic Sears retail complex at Chicago Avenue and E. Lake Street. This community landmark, adjacent to the campus of Allina's Abbott Northwestern Hospital, is the second largest building in Minnesota and includes offices, an internationally themed public market and residential units.Responsibilities:
- Hospital Outpatient services including: contacting patients following their discharge from an inpatient stay.
- Assisting patients with outpatient services within a hospital or clinic setting.
- Scheduling appointments for advanced services including post discharge follow-up appointments for heart failure patients, sleep center, Advanced Care Planning, home visits, Medical Imaging, Infusion services, CV & EP, etc.
- Supports other service lines for all Allina facilities including hospitals and clinics.
- Provides enrollment, activation, and on-going support for MyChart enrolled patients.
- Providing exceptional customer service to all callers.
- This high energy team is committed to meet the needs of the patients and customers and will share the workload on a rotating schedule that includes weekends and evenings.Qualifications:
- High school diploma.
- 2 year post high school education preferred.
- Excellian / Epic experience with scheduling or registration preferred.
- Six months customer service experience.
- Prefer clerical and / or data entry with PC internet skills or experience and medical terminology.
- PC proficiency, typing accuracy 40+ wpm.Pay, Benefits, & Work Schedule
- 40 hours per week.
- Late morning or Evening shifts; includes weekends as determined by workforce management staffing model, business needs.Location/Community Information
Minneapolis boasts being both cosmopolitan yet small enough that you can find a place to call home whether on a lake, golf course, or in an adjoining suburb. With the fast pace of activity there are professional sports, theater, or enough parks for a quiet walk. The area has numerous schools and colleges, both public or private, and enough teams for all weekend athletes to join.
- Located in Minneapolis
- Population = 380,000
- Service Area = 2,882,245Community Resource Links:
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine St. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living Magazine Star Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Hospitals & Clinics is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AAJob Function:
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segments: Administrative, Clerical, Customer Service, Customer Service Representative, Data Entry, Healthcare, Medical, Service