|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Job Location(s):||Minneapolis, MN|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:||DOQ|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Social Services/Community, Healthcare - Administration/Billing, Non-Profit/Associations|
|Job Requisition ID:||SB11092|
|Job Title:||Office Supervisor|
|Paid Time Off:||Yes|
Our clients have bright futures... you can too!
Fraser is serving children and families for over 75 years and is recognized as an innovator in serving those with special needs. Fraser partners with the entire family- parents and caregivers are the experts when it comes to their loved ones. Employees respect our clients by focusing on strengths, unique skills, and talents of each person as an individual. It is our goal to share our expertise with clients to provide the highest quality of care and comprehensive services in all of our education, healthcare, and housing services offered.
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: The Office Supervisor will collaborate with clinic staff and leadership to remove barriers in order to ensure the efficiency and success of clinicians. Collaborates with Clinical Intake Supervisor to ensure maximum capacity, quality and best-practices in clinic flow are achieved and maintained to serve all clients across the clinical system. Manages central contract files and child protection files. Acts a primary liaison to interpreter companies and transportation companies. Serves as a liaison for site facilities to maintain a productive and professional atmosphere. Responsible for supervising staff in Medical Records and Transcription, with oversight of all Medical Records compliance. Support Director with calendar management and appointment scheduling.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS JOB (include but not limited to):
1. Supervise the Medical Records and transcription functions for Clinical Services. Support efficient, quality operations by assisting in the creation and implementation of best practices, policies and procedures for Medical Records department.
2. Oversee medical records preparation for Peer Review process across all clinical services.
3. Manage calendar and appointment scheduling for Clinical Operations Director. Perform other projects, as assigned.
4. Serve as a liaison with transportation companies to ensure client transportation needs are adequately met.
5. Manage the parking program for Fraser Minneapolis.
6. Partners with Intake to support English as Second Language (ESS) services.
6. Serve as the point person with interpreter companies to monitor quality of services.
7. Maintain the Central Contract files. Maintain separate child protection files.
8. Distribute notifications of specific communicable illnesses and materials regarding infection control.
9. Train designated staff on medical procedures and medication administration. Support classroom staff in performing emergency first aid or medical procedures for children, as necessary.
10. Promote collaboration and teamwork within the administration and clinical teams and with co-workers.
11. Serve as site lead for emergencies, closures, and other facility- related duties. Set up systems to handle maintenance problems and maintain the facility in cooperation with Facilities and administrative staff.
12. Oversee maintenance of office equipment to include copiers, printers, fax machines, and postage meter. Assure adequate supplies are available. Partner with Facilities and the Clinical Operations Director to ensure that office equipment and furniture is purchased within budget.
13. Know Fraser policies and procedures, DHS Rule 29, Rule 47, Medical Assistance, and other third party payer requirements related to supervised functions.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ALL FRASER EMPLOYEES:
1. Serve as an example of the Fraser Employee Credo: I am passionate for the client. I am committed to success. I value relationships.
2. Comply with all Fraser policies and procedure requirements, and any applicable regulations.
3. Serve as an advocate for clients served.
4. Actively support Fraser's mission, strategies and change initiatives.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ALL FRASER SUPERVISORS:
1. Create and support a functional team that works together to support the Fraser mission, values, and culture.
2. Collaborate with Human Resources in staff recruitment and retention, staff development, employee relations and cultural development initiatives.
3. Promote professional growth and job satisfaction of staff through mentoring, motivating, developing and coaching.
4. Monitor and ensure individual staff and team productivity or other performance criteria is met.
5. Ensure quality training for all staff, in accordance with regulatory and Fraser requirements and standards.
LOCATION: Fraser Minneapolis, 3333 University Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN.
SCHEDULE: Exempt, full time schedule during standard business hours
1. BA/BS related to health care, mental health care required.
2. Valid Minnesota Driver's License with acceptable record required.
3. Ability to achieve and maintain status of may provide direct contact for this agency upon completion of criminal background studies.
4. Clinic management expertise required, with previous experience managing medical records. Non-profit management experience preferred.
5. Health and safety training in first aid required.
6. Effective communication in the English language, including verbal and written communication with both internal and external contacts required, with the ability to be a spokesperson for Fraser's clinical services required.
7. Basic mathematical skills, including the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide, and calculate percentages required.
8. Ability to recognize problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions required.
9. Computer proficiency using Word and Excel with proficiency in keyboarding skills required.
10. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required.
11. Ability to analyze and manage a budget required.
This position is posted at www.fraser.org/employment until filled.
In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, Fraser offers its employees much more. We offer a flexible, casual environment which provides employees work and life balance. Our employees say that being part of the Fraser team is being a part of something special; where co-workers genuinely care about the work that we do, and about one another.
Fraser is proud to be an EEO/AA employer.