Employment and Community Supports
- 4-year degree in a human service related field and one year of full time work experience with persons with developmental disabilities preferred. Related experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Demonstrated competence working with individuals with disabilities, or the ability to develop competence.
- Willing to learn and use the computer network (Word, Excel, ODM, etc.)
- Competence in multiple instructional strategies, or the ability to develop competence.
- Good assessment and evaluation skills, including data tracking and analysis.
- Strong demonstrated verbal and written skills and the ability to interpret written material.
- Good sales and customer service skills including being assertive, persuasive, and the ability to close a deal.
- Good organizational and public relation skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekend and evening shifts as assigned, be on time for work, and be able to work under stress and meet deadlines.
- Receive a qualified status on a criminal background check.
- Perform the physical functions of the job.
- Maintain First Aid/CPR certification.
- Have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and a vehicle or alternate transportation available to conduct company business.
- Knowledge of American Sign Language strongly preferred.
- Develop employment opportunities that meet the desired employment outcomes of job seekers
- Coordinate transition from school to CIP Employment Supports
- Assess, train and support individuals in community-based employment
- Develop and implement service record management and other record keeping requirements
- Develop and maintain positive partnerships with customers and team members
- Ability to work in and support a team environment
Typically Monday-Friday, day hours but some flexibility needed (40 hours a week).
Please send resume and cover letter to Melissa Rosewall email@example.com
to 612-353-4671. Please include details in your cover letter explaining why you would be a good candidate for this position.
**Send resume and cover letter in PDF or MS Word Format**
Open Until Filled
Number of Openings:
$13.97-$14.54 an hour DOE
EEO/AA ob Description available upon request