|Job Location(s):||Bloomington, MN|
|Special Notes/Instructions:||If you are interested in being part of an elite sales force and making a difference in the community, then you should apply to this position!|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Hours per Week:||40+|
|Work Hours (i.e. shift):||8am-5pm|
|Starting Salary Range:||$45-70K (Base + Commission)|
|Salary/Benefit Notes:||We offer a compensation package that provides a high level of security and satisfaction. A competitive base salary, generous commission structure, bonuses and incentives. Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) retirement plan with a company match, short-term disability insurance and generous holiday and paid time off.|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Sales - Inside, Sales - Representatives/Service, Marketing - Communications/PR|
JobsInMinneapolis.com is looking for a great new Account Executive to join our elite sales team!
We are looking for enthusiastic and high-energy individuals who enjoy sales, excel in building relationships and are interested in long-term career development and financial success!
If you are interested in working for a company where you can truly make a difference and have an impact, we should talk! Our top-notch training program will equip you with the knowledge, skills, tools and resources you need to be successful!
As an Account Executive for our inside sales team, you will be selling employment advertising packages to HR professionals and hiring managers who are looking to fill their open positions. In this 100% inside sales position, you will use consultative selling to develop new business and grow our ever-expanding customer base.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop new business by prospecting and calling on new clients
2. Establish relationships with companies and identify recruiting requirements
3. Introduce company products and services and conduct business presentations
4. Bring customers to an agreement on how products and services can enhance current recruitment strategies
5. Build strong customer relationships to generate new and renewal sales
6. Provide exceptional customer service and ensure end-to-end customer satisfaction
To succeed in this position, the ideal candidate must possess the following:
• A bachelor’s degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
• A passion for developing strong customer relationships
• A strong commitment to delivering the highest level of customer service
• An outgoing and friendly personality, strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly establish rapport with people
• Enthusiastic and confident communicator with a great phone personality and active listening skills.
• Ability to problem-solve and address the customer's concerns.
• Self-starter, self-motivated and consistently perform at a high level
• A strong work ethic and discipline Integrity and professionalism
• Excellent team player with a positive attitude and willingness to go the extra mile!
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to follow-through and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
"Live here. Work here". That's what it's all about - helping people find rewarding careers and thrive financially - where they live. The idea sounds simple, but there is a lot more to it. It's about connecting people with a better job to provide them with a better life; it's about helping an employer find that "right" person to make their team complete; it's about helping the people around you, right here in your community.
We launched our first employment web site in 1994, and since then, our approach to connecting local people with local employers has helped us develop an extremely successful niche in the online community. Today we provide sites and services to thousands of employers in every major U.S. market and we currently have offices in Minneapolis, Washington DC, and Milwaukee.
There is so much still to be done, so many hard (but fun!) problems to solve, so many people looking for work or that new career and so many employers looking for the perfect employee. If you are up to the challenge and consider yourself the best of the best, we'd like you to join us to make our sites and services that much better.
The challenges we face at JobsinMinneapolis.com are exciting and the perks of working here are wonderful, but the real reason most of our employees came here is because it's a great place to work. We have a company full of really smart people, amazing technology, fun problems, and a chance to make a real difference in the community. Fruit Tuesdays and Pizza Thursdays, a "comfortable" dress policy, among other things, are just extra special perks.