Sigma Beauty is seeking a full-time web designer with experience. This position is primarily responsible for the design, layout and coding of our website. The web designer will be expected to collaborate closely with various departments and the creative team to define & implement new promotions and landing pages. Must have a minimum of one to three years of professional web design experience and be proficient in the required software. Qualities that will strive in this environment are the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment, welcome constructive criticism by team and management and the ability to meet strict deadlines. Creativity in problem solving and the ability to finish a project with little direction are also desired.
Sigma constantly strives to produce exceptional and stylish beauty products at an affordable price for its customers. The company prides itself on unmatched customer service, satisfying the utmost of standards, and the guarantee to exceed all expectations! Today, Sigma is one of the fastest-growing and top-rated companies in the beauty industry as a result of its ingenious and high-quality products, all of which are tested for performance, resistance and durability to fit the specific needs and wants of every consumer.
- 1 - 3 years professional job experience
- Strong knowledge of current web development languages (including HTML5, CSS3, PHP/MySQL)
- Proficient in Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Experience with WordPress, plugins, themes, customizing themes and widgets
- Must show strong creative background paired with innovative web design
How to Apply
- Must be adaptable and self-reliant
- Must show an ability in keeping up-to-date in the latest web technologies
- Must have strong communication skills including both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines
Please submit a Resume and Cover Letter describing how you are qualified for the position and what you can contribute to our company. Please provide links to your previous work and experiences.