Mill City TEC, Inc. is seeking experienced Tower Foremen to join our growing Tower Department. Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your career in the successful world of wireless construction? Do you have experience and a desire to do excellent work as part of a fantastic and supportive team? Then look no further – and apply today!
Job Description: The successful Tower Foreman II provides on-site management of the crew to ensure an accurate and efficient completion of the job. Typical responsibilities in this position include:
- Plan each day’s tasks and assign them to crew members.
- Read plans, SWEEP, PIM, Fiber Test.
- Interface professionally with subcontractors, safety personnel, customers who show up on-site.
- Submit time worked for all crew members and self on a daily basis.
- Submit job closeout documentation on time.
- Understand and comply with DOT regulations.
- Perform tasks of Tower Tech I, Tower Tech II, and Tower Tech III as needed to lead by example and facilitate timely job completion.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, or one to two years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- DOT Health Card
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Valid drivers license
- Lead crew on weekends as needed
- Produce a quality product on one or more carrier builds
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Use of PIM gear, SWEEP gear, Fiber Test gear, Climbing gear, Capstan Hoist, Rigging, Load ropes
- Utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard.
- Lift and carry up to 75 lbs
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Outside work environment exposed to the elements with wind noise