|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Technical Implementation Specialist|
|Company:||USA Mobility Wireless, Inc. (a wholly owned subsidiary of USA Mobility. Inc.)|
|Job Location(s):||Eden Prairie, MN|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||IT - Software Development, IT - Quality Assurance/Testing|
|Title||Technical Implementation Specialist|
Amcom Software, the premier provider of mission critical communication solutions, has successfully partnered with some of the most respected healthcare, university, government, hospitality, and corporate organizations in the country for over 25 years. A wholly owned subsidiary of USA Mobility, Inc., Amcom is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota and has offices in New York, New Hampshire, Florida, Australia, the U.K., and Dubai. Amcom is an innovative company that is experiencing consistent growth. Our success is greatly attributed to the achievements of our valued employees and currently, we are seeking a Technical Implementation Specialist to join our Professional Services team out of our Eden Prairie, MN office.
- Work with Project Manager to execute implementation tasks for assigned practices following the standard implementation procedures.
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve issues discovered while installing Amcom applications at a customer site.
- Provide proactive resolutions to developing problems and suggest modifications when necessary.
- Update, create, and maintain processes, standards, and upgrade documentation.
- Evaluate and report project outcomes, customer satisfaction, and customer concerns as well as project status, schedules, issues, resolutions, and completions to the Senior Consultant or the Project Manager.
- 2+ years previous experience in troubleshooting software applications, or 1 year experience plus 2 year Technical degree in related field
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite, Windows Registry, and PC Application Setup
- Demonstrated understanding of current, new, and proposed product features
- Understanding of new system implementation and installation processes
- Linux and SQL knowledge required
- Oracle knowledge preferred
- Ability to work with a variety of computer software products
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stress in a professional manner
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Takes initiative, self-driven, quick-learner
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of individuals
- Significant travel is required
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity, click "Apply On-line" below.
For more information about Amcom Software, visit our website:
EOE - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Should you have a disability and need assistance or accommodation in the application process, contact Joanna Leach in Human Resources at 1-800-852-8935.