As a professional National Mutual Benefit Insurance Sales Representative, you will be in a position to help people prepare for the unexpected. You will team up with your clients to discover and analyze their needs and show them how it is possible to reach their goals. Your experiences will leave you feeling proud and fulfilled. There is no greater sense of accomplishment than giving your clients peace of mind.
Being good with people makes for a great career.
We Have a System for Success:
Combined with on-going training, marketing support, and one-on-one coaching, our comprehensive compensation program has all the tools to get your business off to a great start.
- Begin your career with a starting salary intended to pay you for the time spent forming a close partnership with your manager and getting a basic understanding of the position.
- Mastering the fundamental skills and knowledge needed to ensure you get started with a solid foundation is the key to this phase. You’ll work closely with your manager by attending training sessions, setting appointments, going on appointments jointly and building a marketing and business plan that is right for you.
- Transition into your career with a competitive compensation package, which includes a strong starting salary, ongoing training for your first year, plus generous bonus incentives.
- Your business starts now! Salary, commissions, and bonuses are unlimited as a direct result of your efforts—which means your income is unlimited! Ongoing support and continued training will extend throughout your career at NMB. Personalized marketing materials will be available to you as well as home office assistance whenever needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following traits:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Income Coverage
- 401(k) Pre-Tax Contribution Option
- Company 401(k) Contribution
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Ongoing Training and Sales Support
- Enjoys helping people
- Strong ambition to succeed
- Known in community
- Entrepreneurial flair
- High integrity
Very few business ventures offer you the same potential for success. You’re the boss, and your triumphs are directly related to your own efforts, abilities, and skills. Incentives mark your progress and opportunities to grow and develop your skills abound.
For more information on National Mutual Benefit please visit our website: http://www.nmblife.org/
We want to pay you $500 per representative referral. You will receive $250 after your referral is employed with us for three months; after they are employed by NMB for six months, you will receive another $250! Click here to make a referral: http://www.nmblife.org/referral/