Meyer's greatest assets are the people who work here. They have made us who we are today, one of the country's leading suppliers of Retail Marketing Solutions, Labels and Cards, and have become the choice of the world's top brands. The skill, the passion and the commitment that they bring to their work have made Meyers the great company that it is today.
Meyers provides a positive work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Our employees are encouraged to think beyond what we do today, to what we can become tomorrow.
Our RMS Finsihing employees work on the production floor performing manual and machine operated tasks to process or package printed product according to customer specifications. We are looking for intellegent and motivated individuals who work efficiently and have a drive to succeed. This position is a great introduction to the printing industry if you are interested in learning more and growing your career! Our ideal candidate must possess the following skills and abilities:
- Must have high school GED or higher
- Must be able to read, write legibly, follow verbal and written instructions, and perform basic mathematical calculations dealing with weights, dimensions and quantity.
- Ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing is required.
- Must be able to stand for majority of shift and perform pushing, pulling, stooping, bending, reaching and lifting functions.
- Good manual dexterity, vision and eye/ hand coordination.
- Able to work 2nd (2-10pm) shift