Designs, develops, and verifies GTT’s platform based software products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Job Knowledge, Skill & Ability Qualifications:
- Develops GTT's software product applications for sale to market
- Uses C# and the .NET framework to develop software
- Performs product design, bug verification, and beta support which may require research and analysis
- Responsible for assigned system software’s design, quality, reliability, performance, and timeliness
- Implements GTT’s systems Software architecture approach
- Uses GTT’s software project documentation systems
- Performs test analysis, and performs module testing.
- Consults with quality assurance in the design of validation tests
Education and Experience:
- Proficiency with C# and .Net framework
- Understanding of object-oriented design pricipals
- Experience with GUI design
- Familiarity of SQL
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming on Linux operating systems
- Familiarity with defect tracking systems.
- Good organizational skills and work habits with a proactive work ethic.
- Good written, and verbal presentation skills
- Facility with computer productivity and scheduling programs.
- Requires Bachelors in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science degree or equivalent.
- Typically requires three to five years of technical experience in software development