Sales Representative – Windows, Doors, Siding, Roofing and Gutters
Wellington Home Improvements
Wellington Home Improvements is a privately owned replacement window manufacturing company headquartered in St. Louis Park, MN. Wellington has an immediate position available for a Sales Representative. Wellington’s product has been manufactured in the upper Midwest for almost 35 years. This position will be responsible for representing all of the products and services Wellington offers to residential homeowners and preparing estimates.
Nervous about your home improvement knowledge but know you can sell? It’s OK we train our Representative to be some of the most educated home improvement experts in the industry.
- Perform professional demonstration or demonstrations of Wellington’s product(s) and service(s) while in customers’ homes.
- Full comprehension of all products and services including benefits, advantages, installation and service.
- Actively manage schedule to ensure timely demonstrations and make it to all set appointments.
- Professionally pursue referral lead generation.
- Periodically conduct information-only presentations, such as home show, seminars and other efforts.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales call reports, expense reimbursement forms, contracts and other documentation.
- Excellent people skills.
- 3 years of direct work experience in an external sales capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, call control, account development, and time and territory management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and/or passport.
- Experience with customer relationship management software like Salesforce or Improveit 360.
- Drug test and background screen are required.
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills,
Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation
for Sales, Able to drive often up to several hours a day, Lift up to 50lbs.
Base Salary + Commission
Company vehicle provide + Paid Gas
Full time/Year round position
Monday to Saturday
Available Benefits include;
Paid Holidays and Personal Days
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principle functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, as well as the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered to an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods, or otherwise balance workload.