Responsible for all aspects of the profit and loss for a multimillion dollar operation including, but limited to, personnel, staffing, revenue creation, labor costing, development of recurring revenue, administration, call center operation, business and revenue forecasting and general daily operation as required.
- Maintain and protect assigned Company assets.
- Represent Company in a business-like professional manner in both conduct and appearance, to maximize client satisfaction.
- Work in compliance with the Company’s polices and procedures including safety manual with self and others in mind at all times.
- Maintain professional licensing as required by State and Local jurisdictions.
- Available to work outside of, or in addition to, normal businesses hours.
- Work proactively and in a positive manner with co-workers.
- Communicate effectively and timely to resolve Company, Client, or other inquiries and/or requests.
- Ensure fiscal responsibility of the department including revenue generation and cost containment.
- Provide reports to senior management to include but not limited to: revenue forecasting and technician performance.
- Develop new revenue streams
- Develop Service Department short and long range goals to coincide Company objectives.
- Evaluate and negotiate Service related contracts for products and services.
- Determine appropriate staffing levels for Service Department and adjust in accordance with VTI policies and procedures.
- Supervise, develop, evaluate, and discipline Service Department personnel in accordance with VTI policies and procedures.
- Maintain, monitor, and update departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain communications with clients to include monitoring satisfaction, resolving complaints, resolving collection issues, and other.
- Monitor and amend departmental documentation as needed; work orders, invoices, credits, time cards, expense reports, and PTO/UTO schedules.
- Maintain knowledge of current industry standards and emerging technologies.
- Ensure Clients receive and understand warranty policies and timelines.
- Ensure warranty compliance by both Client and Service Department.
- Maintain accurate records regarding warranty commencements and expirations.
- Monitor and renew current Service Contracts in a timely manner with a focus on maintaining Company established Gross Profit Margins.
- Ensure contract compliance by both Client and Service Department.
- Market Service Contract benefits to potential Clients and current warranty clients.
- Assist Sales/Marketing Department with proposing Service Contracts to potential Clients.
In accordance with applicable Company policies/procedures and Federal/State laws, may perform the following supervisory responsibilities: Interviewing, hiring orienting and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; coaching and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- National Service Coordinator
- Regional Service Coordinator
- Administrative staff
- Bench Technician
- Technical staff
- Service Technician
The following are the minimum qualifications an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position
- High school education, or equivalent, required.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Knowledge of industry
- Prior management experience supervising a team
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
Skills and abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent customer relation skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills including client and employee relations.
- Strong organizational, management, and financial skills
- Ability to multi-task while working under deadlines and time constraints
- Efficient in standard business software ( Microsoft Office, etc.).
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The office is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated. Noise levels are considered low to moderate
- Travel required.
The purpose is to evaluate the overall performance of meeting position responsibilities/duties and goals.