Rudolph Community and Care is hiring PT and FT staff, to join our growing team!
We are looking for qualified, dedicated candidates to fill positions as a Direct Support Professional DSP, with a schedule of afternoons, evenings and weekends.
Our company Rudolph Community and Care serves people with mental and physical disabilities. Our employees work very hard to help our consumers reach the highest level of independence possible.
The goal of a DSP is to help the people we serve live meaningful and active lives based on their goals and objectives. You will achieve this by working with the consumers, staff and your supervisor to ensure the best care and goals for our consumers.
This is a residence with young adults that are currently in school, they need constant supervision and redirection, house rules have to be followed.
We are looking for an individual with a strong will, personality, and dedication.
- Knowledge of Rule 245B and 203
- Background clearance as required by BCA and DHS
- Ability to pass an Adam Walsh background check, including FBI fingerprint database
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid Driver's license - Clean driving record - Insured, reliable vehicle for use at each shift
- Experience with young adults with signs of behavioral and sexual issues.
- Experience in corrections, treatment centers, juvenile, and group homes.
- Ability to successfully manage individual with challenging or difficult behavior
- 2-4 years of experience working with people with mental disabilities is preferred
We are looking for individuals that have a flexible and open availability. Hours and days will vary between days, evenings, overnights, and weekends.