DSTI is seeking a Shipping & Receiving Coordinator
. This position is responsible for performing clerical and physical tasks in connection with shipping products and receiving incoming shipments as well as transport parts to outside vendors. This position is full time, paying a competitive salary. We offer great benefits and a casual, flexible working environment.
- Safely operate forklift to load and unload materials being received or shipped from our facility.
- Prepare, ship and transport shipments to and from local vendors in class B commercial vehicle.
- Comfortably drive a commercial vehicle with a class B license in down town traffic.
- Use both internal ERP system and external software systems to properly track and ship parts and materials.
- Verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Prepare shipping documents along with the correct mailing labels and ensure that all paperwork is processed correctly.
- Prepare items for shipment with proper packaging methods.
- Arranging for transportation of products.
- Perform inventory counts to accurately log and track all materials within the facility.
- Provide safety advice and potentially participate on the Safety Committee.
- Provide suggestions for improvement throughout the entire organization.
- High School Diploma or GED, some post-secondary education preferred
- Clean driving record and able to pass a DOT physical
- 2-4 years previous experience driving a dock truck with a class B driver’s license
- 2-4 years of previous shipping and receiving experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- 1-3 years safely operating a forklift truck
- Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook) knowledge
- Some experience with ERP system preferred
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group setting and with accuracy
- High attention to detail
- This position requires a high degree of mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift 75 lbs repeatedly
- Able to pass drug screen and criminal background check
Dynamic Sealing Technologies, Inc. (DSTI) is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of rotary union and swivel joint products used to provide reliable fluid transfer for rotating equipment. DSTI specializes in complete, custom rotary union engineering solutions for a wide range of critical applications including medical, aerospace, oil and gas, food packaging, and alternative energy.