If you are a telemarketing, inside sales, or telesales specialist with an interest in a growing Coin industry and are looking for professional growth with a stable and cutting edge organization, then please read on! Asset Marketing Services, Inc. is an established and reputable company with over 28 years of experience building lasting relationships across the nation. As an Inside Sales Representative based out of Burnsville or Eagan, MN you will act as the frontline for our sales team. In addition to a lucrative compensation program, you will receive top notch benefits including medical and dental insurance, 401K, PTO, corporate discounts and associate discounts on company products and paid training; and work with an experienced and motivated management team that will make your growth within the company possible.
Asset Marketing Services, Inc. specializes in developing and marketing rare and collectible coins from around the world. In over 28 years of business, we have obtained 350,000+ very satisfied customers who have helped us achieve our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Asset Marketing Services, Inc. has shown double digit compounded annual growth over the last five years!!
Your primary mission as an Inside Sales Representative will be to sell unique collectible coins and provide exceptional customer service to our clients throughout North America. You will shine as a hungry sales professional and you will be rewarded with an opportunity to earn unlimited commissions. Your ability to build rapport quickly over the phone and create interest in a product will come in handy as you call on a variety of exciting coins ranging from $50 to $50,000. With over thousands of active accounts in our database and a casual work environment that allows you to work independently and as part of a team, you are set up for success!
1. 2-4 years telephone sales experience is required.
2. 1-2 years working in an outbound environment is preferred.
3. Ability to sell products by using designated products, scripts and fact sheets.
4. Must have strong listening and verbal communications skills.
5. Ability to work with Microsoft Outlook and/or keyboarding skills are helpful.
7. Must have ability to work in a fast paced people intensive work environment
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and/or ABILITIES:
1. Knowledge of collectible coins is helpful.
2. Must be self-motivated.
3. Must work effectively both independently and within a group.