OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
Serve as a liaison between operations, legal/compliance, internal technical resources, and vendor partners to continuously improve operating efficiency while reducing regulatory and legal risk exposure.
- Responsible for effectively communicating with customers and technical staff to analyze business processes, particularly those involving external communications to customers.
- Prepare clear and concise business requirements, and work with technical resources to gather information needed to prepare detailed project requests for external vendors.
- Perform detailed reviews of vendor document output for accuracy and adherence to requirements as stated in vendor project request.
- Responsible for coordinating activities of third-party vendor with those of internal development staff, and for resolution of issues that potentially impact any phase of the project lifecycle.
- Develop, coordinate, and/or execute system, integration, and user acceptance testing, as appropriate for each project.
- Develop test cases and an adequate test plan to confirm functionality enhancements
- Clearly document test results.
- Efficiently handle multiple projects with tight deadlines. Understand all project dependencies, and ensure timely communication of status to stakeholders. Escalate to the appropriate parties in a timely manner when assistance is required to maintain project integrity or meet deadlines.
- Ensure each assigned project's compliance with Green Tree's Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and SAS70 documentation requirements, and all other internal and external policies and procedures.
- Internal and external audit liaison
- Gather all requested backup documentation
- Provide answers to all auditor originated system and process inquiries
- Four-year college degree required (Business, Finance or related field preferred, but experience, particularly in a Business Analyst role within a financial services organization will be considered in lieu of the specific education requirement)
- 3+ years experience in business process analysis or equivalent role required
- 5+ years financial services experience strongly preferred
- 1+ years project/product management experience preferred
- 2-3 years previous experience with GTA servicing platform or similar system desired
- Previous Green Tree experience helpful
- Very strong verbal and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized and strong attention to detail
- Excellent decision-making aptitude and strong project management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines
- Solid balance of technical knowledge and business knowledge
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.