|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||High Voltage Transmission Business Development (IRC5752)|
|Job Location(s):||Minneapolis, MN|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Experience:||5 to 7 years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Construction/Building Trades, Management and Supervision, Business Ops - Business Development|
|Job Title||High Voltage Transmission Business Development (IRC5752)|
|Location||Minneapolis, MN, US|
|Organization||Renewable Energy Groups|
Mortenson Construction is a family-owned, privately-held corporation that began in
Mortenson helps all customers achieve their goals - anywhere in the world. Mortenson maintains its company headquarters in
Our business philosophy is dedicated to trusting relationships, excellence in performing services, and advanced technology in building. We have built a reputation for being a solid and progressive company that is trustworthy, responsible, and a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
* Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Marketing, Business, or related area and 10 years of experience.
* Professional expertise demonstrated through at least 5- 7 years of High Voltage Transmission experience.
* Knows the players in the High Voltage Transmission markets.
* Strategic, self-directed, exceptionally organized, responsive, tenacious, problem solver, collaborative, independent, team player.
* Proficiency in tracking/managing wide range of leads with a focus on follow through and closure.
Up to 75% travel
M. A. Mortenson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Amount of Travel||Up to 75%|