Current Opportunities (3)
Location(s):200 Fourth Avenue West
Size:500 or more
Progressive. Growing. Engaged.
Welcome to Scott County!
The mission of Scott County is to deliver quality public services to all citizens in an effective, professional, and efficient manner.
To be the best public services provider and employer in the business.
Continually evolving, our culture is customer service driven, employee focused, and results oriented. We take pride in the work we do and we strive to exceed the expectations of those we serve.
What We Offer Our Employees:
• Interesting & challenging work.
• Latitude for creative thinking & problem-solving.
• Work-life balance.
• A small-town friendly feel, but a progressive and tenacious spirit and zest.
• Big enough to have the resources, small enough to be nimble and flexible.
What We Expect From County Staff:
• Your best effort every day.
• Energy & commitment.
• Your ideas & creativity.
• A customer service orientation.
• Have some fun at work every day.
In this organization your unique talents and dedicated efforts can and will make a difference in the lives of the people and the communities we serve.
If you seek challenging & rewarding work in a place where innovation and creativity are encouraged, then you’re in the right place.
Let’s work together.